Is your business looking to show off its expertise? Could you do with a brand-new method of proving your credibility to potential clients?
Your company needs a podcast. By speaking regularly about your areas of specialism, your podcast will:
- Engage your listeners
- Show your knowledge
- Build brand awareness
- Encourage brand loyalty
But… what if I don’t have the time?
Recording your podcast doesn’t have to take up loads of time. Podcasts are generally just structured conversations between a host and guest(s).
Therefore, if you agree the discussion topics beforehand, it’s remarkably easy to create a 20 to 30 minute episode of real substance.
Of course, it’s better to be concise. Quality beats quantity every time and a high-quality shorter podcast is better than a long one without much substance.
By keeping your podcast concise and relevant, you ensure that your listener:
- Is left wanting more
- Doesn’t take up too much of their day
- Pays attention to every word
- Is more likely to tune in next time
- Remembers the key things that were said
Bear in mind that your podcast can be edited afterwards – so you can always cut longer conversations down or even into separate episodes.
That way, you also get more value for each recording.
Should I do it myself or seek help?
If you’ve never recorded a podcast before, it might feel scary to attempt something so new. But it doesn’t have to be that way, if you use Brolly to guide you!
Brolly Marketing’s professional podcast team offers services ranging from simple advice on getting started, to a full-service professional production, including:
If you want to do it yourself, then that’s great!
Brolly Marketing can help you:
- Decide on content & format for your podcasts
- Acquire the correct equipment
- Decide on the right podcast software for recording & editing
- Perfect your interviewing technique
- Advise on on-line hosting & distribution across the web
Alternatively, if you prefer to let us handle the whole project, then we can do that, too.
- Help you decide on content & format
- Give you the option of a professional, broadcast-trained host
- Record & edit your podcast
- Upload to an on-line hosting service & arrange for web distribution
- Advertise your podcast online (e.g. social media) to build an audience
Bringing it to market
Once you’ve recorded your podcast, you need to build a loyal audience.
Brolly Marketing’s extensive knowledge of the marketing spectrum helps you do just that! This could include marketing via:
- Social media
We also help you market your podcast through many, many more different marketing channels.
If you don’t have the tools to do some of these things, don’t worry – we can help you set them up, too.
We not only increase your podcast’s visibility, but we ensure that your audience are turned into loyal listeners.
That way, they are far more likely to choose your services when it’s time for them to buy what you offer.