Did you know that 72% of growing businesses say that an effective marketing strategy is key to their success?
Your marketing activity needs to provide a good return on your investment. By using available market intelligence combined with your industry knowledge and experience and our expertise, an effective marketing strategy can be created to achieve the best outcomes.
Our specialists do this by assessing three key areas:
- What marketing are you doing now?
- What do you want to achieve?
- What is the optimum marketing to get you there?
We then work with you to create a clear plan of action to make it happen. This pragmatic approach includes setting a timeline with key milestones and putting in place methods to measure your success as you progress.
By consistently reviewing and meeting your targets, your marketing strategy will keep improving and help your business move forward!
Where are you now?
By analysing your current position and marketplace, the best opportunities for business growth can be identified.
Brolly Marketing helps you achieve this through a range of business analysis techniques and market intelligence.
This includes using:
- Competitive desk and tele research
- Available market research
- Customer and buyer surveys
- Sector & industry trend data
- Customer profiling
- SWOT analyses
That way, you can get a clear sense of where you are positioned in your market, and how to seize opportunities whilst minimising the risks.
What do you want to achieve?
You have business objectives and possibly some personal objectives. Brolly Marketing helps you to achieve both by guiding your business whilst supporting your personal goals.
You might be looking to do a range of things, such as:
- Enter a new market sector
- Develop and release a new product
- Upsell and cross sell to existing customers
- Find and secure new customers
- Grow your customer base
- Prepare your business for sale
Whatever your circumstance, your marketing strategy needs to set clear SMART goals to ensure that the right people know about your offering.
Brolly Marketing gathers and distils market intelligence to produce usable data to inform your marketing decisions and create your strategy.
What is the optimum marketing to get you there?
Once you’ve agreed your marketing strategy, you need to implement it at a tactical level.
Brolly Marketing provides you with:
- Successful lead generation campaigns
- Management of your contact database
- E-marketing, direct mail and telemarketing
- Training for your staff
- Social media implementation
- Website design, makeover and update
- Collateral creation, including brochures and case studies
Brolly Marketing helps you set optimum long-term goals and then create a marketing strategy to get you there.